FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Due to a change of travel plans it looks like we are now going to be getting the tube from Stanmore. I know that's been mentioned on here as a decent option but quick question for those who have done that before, is there anything near there? I've had a quick look on Google Maps and as far as I can tell, Stanmore appears to be, quite possibly, the only station in Britain that doesn't have a pub next to it!

Due to a change of travel plans it looks like we are now going to be getting the tube from Stanmore. I know that's been mentioned on here as a decent option but quick question for those who have done that before, is there anything near there? I've had a quick look on Google Maps and as far as I can tell, Stanmore appears to be, quite possibly, the only station in Britain that doesn't have a pub next to it!
Tbh Id avoid Stanmore like the plague. Car Park will fill quickly and its a nightmare to get away from after and a pub desert. Have a look on the Metropolitan Line - Uxbridge or Hillingdon for example. Loads of easy parking, right next to the M40 and pubs right next to the Tube station.

No pub next to it unfortunately but only about 15 mins to Wembley. Around a mile from the station to the M1 but it crawls after the game. Try and park on someone's drive slightly nearer to the M1 which might save you a few minutes after the match but very handy if you just want to ark and get to the ground.

Me and my son have our SF tickets, but haven't had tickets for the coach (£50). I rang the club about the lack of coach tickets and they said we'll resend it. All they've resent is the match ticket link - no coach ticket. My son paid separate for his coach ticket and got a receipt. I booked the two at the same time - but only received the match ticket link. Anyone know how it works (getting the coach tickets)?

Last edited:
Anyone done club Wembley in there Saturday - any good?
I've done club Wembley. Is a bit shit to be honest as there will be a mix of both sets of fans as well as load of random people who aren't bothered about the game.
Bar area before the game is decent and if you are going into the lounge after the game that's good too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.