FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which ones are they??
The three upper tier blocks next to the half way line at the bottom side of the planner. We will have more blues there than that though. Whilst we sell a 34k allocation we are actually allocated more tickets than that because some are sold through the FA. I believe our allocated half of the stadium is 36k in the upper and lower tier plus about 2k on the middle tiers. And then you can add several thousand more blues in the corporate areas.

My guess is that we will have more than 35k blues there but there will remain three unsold and unopened blocks.

The three upper tier blocks next to the half way line at the bottom side of the planner. We will have more blues there than that though. Whilst we sell a 34k allocation we are actually allocated more tickets than that because some are sold through the FA. I believe our allocated half of the stadium is 36k in the upper and lower tier plus about 2k on the middle tiers. And then you can add several thousand more blues in the corporate areas.

My guess is that we will have more than 35k blues there but there will remain three unsold and unopened blocks.
That’s an absolutely sensational following

First time in over 20 visits im driving down on Saturday, meeting a load of the lads at Uxbridge cricket club, any recommendations for parking round there? If I park at the cricket club is it going to be a nightmare to get away from blocked in by coaches other cars etc?

CBA checking but it's a great following as there is no novelty value in going to Wembley.
And don't bother with any "entitles" shite as we've probably played at the mew Wembley more often than any team other than Spurs.
From the United semi in 2011

23 Games at Wembley
2 behind closed doors (Chelsa & Arsenal Semi Finals)
1 with a reduced Capacity (Spurs LC offically max 2,000 City fans)
2 League games against Spurs (So max 3000 fans)

So 18 games in 12 years with "Full" attendance

of which 5 have have been FA Cup Semi Finals, so this is our 6th Semi Final at Wembley (that we've been allowed to go to, 8th overall) in 12 years!

Tbh Id avoid Stanmore like the plague. Car Park will fill quickly and its a nightmare to get away from after and a pub desert. Have a look on the Metropolitan Line - Uxbridge or Hillingdon for example. Loads of easy parking, right next to the M40 and pubs right next to the Tube station.
Or outside Canons Park. That's where I park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.