FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Sheffield United fan, here (I come in peace!). Just curious to know how confident the average City fan is on occasions like this. Are there any nagging doubts that you could mess it up, despite the obvious mismatch?
As a Blade, I am never confident irrespective of the opposition as we are always capable of shooting ourselves in the foot, but your team is so good I find it hard to imagine you ever being worried.

Will City put on free travel again like last year?

Thought it was brilliant being able to do Wembley for £30 last season.

I don’t agree with semifinals being at Wembley but I have to be there and we need as many there as possible as our last few semis there where fans have been allowed have had fucking loads of empty seats.

Not gonna bother going, to expensive cheaper book a weekend break to central Europe and watch it from there whilst drinking cheaper larger which is better quality than the expensive shit down there.
Last year City put on free coaches and you could get a ticket for £30. There’s absolutely no way on Earth you could do a weekend break in Central Europe for £30.

A Sheffield United fan, here (I come in peace!). Just curious to know how confident the average City fan is on occasions like this. Are there any nagging doubts that you could mess it up, despite the obvious mismatch?
As a Blade, I am never confident irrespective of the opposition as we are always capable of shooting ourselves in the foot, but your team is so good I find it hard to imagine you ever being worried.
Welcome!
We lost to Wigan in the 2013 cup final. They were relegated 4 days later.
That tells you how a lot of us will be treating this game not lightly.

Last train east coast 9pm from KC So a later kick off will mean an early exit in order to catch that.
I was a bit jel of the Toon and Utd a few weeks ago as I’ve become so used to the trip down and as I get older I mean to make the most of every one of these even though the wife says I can’t go.

I’m confident, but not overly confident or arrogant. We remember Wigan. Google Cityitus or Typical City

Will City put on free travel again like last year?

Thought it was brilliant being able to do Wembley for £30 last season.

I don’t agree with semifinals being at Wembley but I have to be there and we need as many there as possible as our last few semis there where fans have been allowed have had fucking loads of empty seats.
Especially if its a later kick off

We are epitome of a club of doing things you least expect.

It would be ‘Typical City’ for us to smash 4 past Bayern and 3 past Arsenal either side of this semi but lose to you lot.

In general, City fans never feel safe in any situation. Even at 3-0 up in games with the great sides we’ve had under Pep we still think ‘could do with one more just to be safe’.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.