FA Cup SF Draw | Sheffield United | Sat 22 Apr 16:45

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When was the last time we had the green man end? I recall being in there 2019 on a hot February day for the league cup final v Chelsea but after that we seem to have had the other end for virtually all our recent trips.

When was the last time we had the green man end? I recall being in there 2019 on a hot February day for the league cup final v Chelsea but after that we seem to have had the other end for virtually all our recent trips.
I'm not sure, both ends are identical inside so don't notice. After April 2011 the pubs near the ground racket was swerved.

I'm not sure, both ends are identical inside so don't notice. After April 2011 the pubs near the ground racket was swerved.
We tend to drink away from Wembley now and then get the tube in. I’ve got a mate who’s a Bolton fan who bought a round in the Wembley fan park that was his first mistake.

We tend to drink away from Wembley now and then get the tube in. I’ve got a mate who’s a Bolton fan who bought a round in the Wembley fan park that was his first mistake.
If at all possible it's always Wealdstone for us, loads of blues, cheap certainly for London prises and an easy tube trip in/out

If at all possible it's always Wealdstone for us, loads of blues, cheap certainly for London prises and an easy tube trip in/out
although I don’t agree with the Fa cup semi finals being at Wembley I am looking forward to this thousands of blues down in London. My first trip to Wembley since the league cup final against Villa. I make this my 16th trip to Wembley.

although I don’t agree with the Fa cup semi finals being at Wembley I am looking forward to this thousands of blues down in London. My first trip to Wembley since the league cup final against Villa. I make this my 16th trip to Wembley.
Gutted I'm missing this one, only work these days 6/7 weekends a year ....managed to miss the fucking rags home game this season too!!!!

Unfortunately we can’t go there this time, they have a home game and police won’t let the guy in charge, James, host 2 events.
Getting the train into King’s Cross, then finding somewhere to eat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.