FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I dont think there will be a problem about having enough coaches.
There are approx 700 coaches due back shortly from the York match

Do you remember City fans welcoming Darius Vassell when he signed for City? (Darius is absolutely sh*ting himself as he’s lead to the vehicle through the waiting fans at the Airport)

So you remember City fans welcoming Darius Vassell when he signed for City? (Darius is absolutely sh*ting himself as he’s lead to the vehicle through the waiting fans at the Airport)
The Istanbul fans are something else. They make city rags dippers fans look like long lost lovers.
I was in Turkey at the time of the coup.
There was football on tv in the bar I was in.
When a newsflash of the coup flashed on the screen, there was a shrugging of shoulders and that was it. Nothing to worry about. They just kept watching the football.

Anybody know of anybody running coaches that aren’t no alcohol?
It’s the law not the coach company’s so unlikely that any firm would announce booze allowed . Nice idea though. Try vodka in a small coke bottle with cola. It doesn’t smell and no one will check the contents unless you start giggling incessantly

Try vodka in a small coke bottle with cola.
Or a large coke bottle.
Reminds me of the story, apocryphal or not, of the guy going to the cricket with iced water keeping the tonic cold in his cooler box, but that wasn't melted ice the tonic bottle was bobbing around in...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.