FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Be interesting to see how they decide who gets the relatively small number of free coach travel seats the fa are giving.
Will cup scheme holders have priority?
I would Imagine coach seats will be offered as tickets are sold

So yes cup scheme holders will have priority and rightly so

They have chosen to go all cup games, others choose when to go to the big games

I would Imagine coach seats will be offered as tickets are sold

So yes cup scheme holders will have priority and rightly so

They have chosen to go all cup games, others choose when to go to the big games
I would add to this that the free coach spaces might not go as quick as some are expecting - a lot of people will be going down there via alternative methods as not everyone fancies travelling for hours on a dry coach that will probably only get you there an hour or so before kick-off even if it's free - so availability may go beyond cup schemers.

I'm hoping this will go down to Cityzen matchday members... As the away leg against Madrid has 30 tickets left and is on sale to Cityzens, I should be fine. We may even see empty sections at this semi.

I'm hoping this will go down to Cityzen matchday members... As the away leg against Madrid has 30 tickets left and is on sale to Cityzens, I should be fine. We may even see empty sections at this semi.
No way mate, it will sell definitely. Might not even get to Cityzens, even though I'm hoping it does

No way mate, it will sell definitely. Might not even get to Cityzens, even though I'm hoping it does
For it not to go down to Cityzens, you're looking at something like 30,000 of our 40,000+ season ticket holders buying a ticket for the semi-final (that assumes an allocation of around 33,000 tickets with a few thousand being creamed off for the players, sponsors, and corporate). Approx 75% of our ST holders buying is quite a high figure, especially as we've been in many FA Cup semis in the past 11 years and the transport issues involved (I note that Liverpool have waived credits being applied for this game so they expect some of their regular attendees to give this one a miss) so while I expect it to sell out, I do fully expect it to get down to Cityzens

Last edited:
Any one know when the ticket info will be going up? The Scousers have theirs going on sale a 2pm today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.