FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Thought I’d just send a quick update, thanks to a couple of very helpful souls on here I have been able to sort a couple of tickets directly from the club for the SF. The people that I dealt with are an absolute credit to your club, I’ve watched your club change from afar over the last 15 years into the power it is today, it’s great to see that they make a huge effort to look after the local community and fan base. Hope you all have a great day at Wembley in a few weeks
Thanks for the feedback
The club doesn't always get the recognition it deserves
Hope your father in law has a great day out

Since I last checked after 4pm it looks like a fair few have shifted despite it only dropping down one more level since then. I’m guessing some who qualified earlier in the day have sorted their tickets once they got home from work.
There will also be people like myself who qualified in the morning that were waiting for other members of a group with fewer points to qualify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.