FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Hi guys, i have a few questions to ask if some of you dont mind helping me :)

I have been a ST holder since the 18/19 season (when i turned 18) and have been going to games traveling weekly by myself and meeting pals at the ground. I however have yet to have an away day experience with the blues, and by the time the tickets go to ST holders, I doubt their will be any coaches left. So im basically asking, how else can i get to London? Is there other coaches which i can pay for? I'm not in my local supporters branch yet either so that's not an option in terms of asking them. Any help or recommendations would be appreciated!

I'll be surprised as well going by some of the posts on here.
I really hope we do sell out as this team deserves to see a full end when they come out of that tunnel.
I’m going off the basis that not one of the lads I normally go with are bothering with it. Used to be about 15 - 20 of us , not one apart from me is going

Hi guys, i have a few questions to ask if some of you dont mind helping me :)

I have been a ST holder since the 18/19 season (when i turned 18) and have been going to games traveling weekly by myself and meeting pals at the ground. I however have yet to have an away day experience with the blues, and by the time the tickets go to ST holders, I doubt their will be any coaches left. So im basically asking, how else can i get to London? Is there other coaches which i can pay for? I'm not in my local supporters branch yet either so that's not an option in terms of asking them. Any help or recommendations would be appreciated!
It would help if you told us what area you are in. And can you not join your local supporters branch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.