FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I thought the same, it said they would have been £55 otherwise which seemed way OTT to me.
We are travelling an equivalent distance to Wembley and the coach amount plus Wembley car parking fees takes the cost close to £1,700 (for a 49 seater). You have to have two drivers.

The average cost comes down to how many passengers you have (of course).

Hi guys, i have a few questions to ask if some of you dont mind helping me :)

I have been a ST holder since the 18/19 season (when i turned 18) and have been going to games traveling weekly by myself and meeting pals at the ground. I however have yet to have an away day experience with the blues, and by the time the tickets go to ST holders, I doubt their will be any coaches left. So im basically asking, how else can i get to London? Is there other coaches which i can pay for? I'm not in my local supporters branch yet either so that's not an option in terms of asking them. Any help or recommendations would be appreciated!
You don’t always have to be a branch member to use their transport if there are spare spaces available, so try your local branch if you miss out on the free travel
The OSC paid coaches from the stadium are sold out

I flew into Heathrow on the morning of the Watford final and caught the regular underground into London.
By chance I stumbled upon a quicker route to Wembley.
It stopped at Acton North for a while as there was an issue with a train in front. A quick look at the map and I got off at Acton North and caught another tube heading north (can't recall which line) to Rayners Lane (6 or so stops) and then another tube going east to Wembley Park (4 or 5 stops) which turned out to be way quicker than going into London and out to Wembley
Yep if you avoid Zone 1 and are using your bank card/contactless instead of the hugely expensive paper tube tickets, you tap your card on the Pink scanner/reader (rather than the yellow one) when you transfer. And it is not only quicker but miles cheaper, about a quarter of the price

You don’t always have to be a branch member to use their transport if there are spare spaces available, so try your local branch if you miss out on the free travel
The OSC paid coaches from the stadium are sold out
Spot on LongsightM13. Branches are having to work harder to fill their coaches for this one so most will welcome non members.

For those wondering, questioning and or missed it...

Grosvenor Vale, Ruislip HA4 6JQ- Is the address for Wealdstone FC for free parking and a BBQ.

10 minute walk to Ruislip station

25 minutes on the Metropolitan line straight to Wembley Park Station (The best one, as you walk down Wembley way)

We are getting there for 10am when James said the bar opens. We will stay there until 1ish for a burger then get to Wembley for about 1:30/2ish see what the atmosphere and buzz is like in some of the pubs round our end of the stadium.

All this will help a local club struggling for money out too!

Call James on 07979795414 to book your car, minibus or coach in. Simples!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.