FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Update on how many there's left someone please?

200w.gif

Roughly 14000 and they have held some blocks back. I think we have only sold about 12-15k tickets. 5pm should shift a few more and then tomorrow morning at 9am when Cityzens members can buy. Be a struggle to sell this out from here though.
I think we’ll sell out very easily.

Plenty of ST holders will be waiting for tomorrow to buy tickets so they can buy for friends and family too. There'll be loads of younger fans who can’t usually get a ticket for home games or resent paying £65 for them who fancy a day out at Wembley who will swell the numbers.

If the club don't know the demand they would be complete idiots to start allowing people to buy 4 on day one.

They are allowing 4 on the 3rd day of sale which is pretty quick. Palace and Chelsea are not even selling them yet, and Liverpool are restricting sales to people who have been to all 4 games in the FA Cup with 1 of them away so far so won't sell too many until it drops to 3 games next week.

Plenty of ST holders will be waiting for tomorrow to buy tickets so they can buy for friends and family too. There'll be loads of younger fans who can’t usually get a ticket for home games or resent paying £65 for them who fancy a day out at Wembley who will swell the numbers.
I like your optimism :)

Don't think it'll sell out 'easily' but lets hope ey.

haha
here we go
another
jcl in the know

If the club don't know the demand they would be complete idiots to start allowing people to buy 4 on day one.

They are allowing 4 on the 3rd day of sale which is pretty quick. Palace and Chelsea are not even selling them yet, and Liverpool are restricting sales to people who have been to all 4 games in the FA Cup with 1 of them away so far so won't sell too many until it drops to 3 games next week.
Yeah, I think the club have made the mistake in the past of spreading the criteria over too many days but this time they’ve done it all the way down to Cityzens in the space of 48 hours. That has given them far more time in advance of the game to introduce additional criteria and far more time to sell them.
I thought the sales were a bit better than I expected yesterday but a bit worse than I expected today. That said, since it went to all SC holders at 5pm there appears to be a lot more movement.

As someone who lives down South and can rarely get to games, is there any chance I can get a ticket? I'm registered on the website and apparently have 150 ticket points whatever that means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.