FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

For comparison just been on John Lewis to resolve an issue I had with them straight away through to Live Chat don't understand why City don't have this option instead they have Emily or Nicola whoever assisting you on Twitter not even Direct messaging?? Boggles the mind how City don't have all these bases covered.
But John Lewis don't have 2,000 people ringing them at 9am who then spend 20 minutes discussing/debating where the best place to sit is.

Good experience at my end. Got 2 this morning (Citizen members) soon after 9, and then back in shortly after 1.00 to get an extra seat for my Dad - adjacent to the other 2. Now I've got tkts sorted I can start worrying about the game itself....
Can anyone confirm for sure we've got the Boxpark?

Good experience at my end. Got 2 this morning (Citizen members) soon after 9, and then back in shortly after 1.00 to get an extra seat for my Dad - adjacent to the other 2. Now I've got tkts sorted I can start worrying about the game itself....
Can anyone confirm for sure we've got the Boxpark?
I’m absolutely shitting myself about the next couple of weeks. Liverpool at home next week is going to end me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.