FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I got 2 tickets this morning, one with my membership and one with my friends membership. Will both tickets be delivered to my house?

I got 2 tickets this morning, one with my membership and one with my friends membership. Will both tickets be delivered to my house?
Think its the lead member so if it's your mates membership for one of the tickets it will go to his address !

Think its the lead member so if it's your mates membership for one of the tickets it will go to his address !
I ordered them off my account when I was logged in so I was the lead member. Did the same for the Southampton game and both tickets went to me. Didn’t know if it was different as it’s Wembley etc

when do tickets start being sent out does anyone know?

I ordered them off my account when I was logged in so I was the lead member. Did the same for the Southampton game and both tickets went to me. Didn’t know if it was different as it’s Wembley etc

when do tickets start being sent out does anyone know?
Yes both tickets should be posted to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.