FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

They will raise it another level next Sunday, they were in third gear today just like ourselves
I'm not sure they were - I'd say way under par rather than playing with spare gears, Watford gave them a decent game and had two big chances down left to lead and later equalise, also some nice flicks and interchanges down their right (scouse left).
I agree they'll up their game at ours but I fully expect we will too, just get our rhythm and control going from the off and not allow them anything in opening 10mins, added energy from Bernardo, get Phil in proper inside left position, and take our chances when they come along!
Can't wait, just hope no issues with early train from the smoke (budget hotels were crazy price for Sat nt) hopefully in pub for 11:10

We’ll sell out, but personally couldn’t care less if it didn’t I’ve got 87 grounds under my belt so fully armoured to face any flack but as I say couldn’t give f**k what any media or social media says basically it’s up to us the city fans
Nobody should have to come on and here and say why they can’t go times are hard times are bloody tough for too many. I’ve enjoyed watching the club all over but never ever once looked down at any other blue for not going.the bloke at home listening to the radio is as much passionate as I was being there .
Even when we’re playing down at main road or if we play a million a miles away we’ll always have the loyal behind us to cheers us on our way.
Up the blues .
Well said Sir. I am a season ticket holder now but there have been times in my life where I have not been able to justify the expense of going every week. I've never not followed a City game though wherever I have been. We're all City till we die and I personally don't give two fucks what anyone has to say about our fan base because I know the truth.

I'm 57 with two kids mortgaged and in debt ,and on bang average money ,
I'm paying for 3 season tickets and do most aways and euros ,
Watching city is what we do scrimp and save where I can and that funds my passion ,we find a way example missed the council tax this month to pay for Madrid ,
I 100% agree it's bloody expensive and I will never defend city's match day prices ,
A home game costs me about £80 for the 3 of us plus petrol etc so £100 day
My original point was if football is your hobbie £30 and free transport is as cheap as it's going to get ,bearing in mind your watching probably the best team in Europe and another good team

But c'mon mate, missing your council tax for City?

That's not even an expensive hobby, that means you can't afford to be doing what you're doing?

Whether it be City, alcohol or a shopping addiction, things can quickly get out of hand when people let debts carry over.

Nobody knows what is around the corner, this coming year, and it's your money, but City won't pay our bills, much as I love them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.