FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Just sorted 2 x tickets in 217, buzzing for this. Fly back from Madrid via Malaga (Don't ask) for the Atletico game on the Thursday then back on the road Saturday for the Semi. It doesn't get much better.

Sad to see many giving it a miss (Alot i know, as they're away for easter / can't make it / can't afford it) but everyone has their reasons and that needs to be respected. In saying that, i think it will sellout or go very close.
Hope so.

Ask him if he wants a job?
If the answer is no !!
SCOUSE ALERT !!!!!
I’m a City fan who has a season ticket in SSl3 Ive been following this thread and decided to make an account as I’m confused about why certain tickets in areas have been held back

I’m a City fan who has a season ticket in SSl3 Ive been following this thread and decided to make an account as I’m confused about why certain tickets in areas have been held back
You're new to the forum expect to suffer a Spanish inquisition type grilling for the first 5 years, there's nothing personal in it.:-)

You're new to the forum expect to suffer a Spanish inquisition type grilling for the first 5 years, there's nothing personal in it.:-)
I must admit I’ve become a bit of a seat counter since following this thread, I’m just confused as to how selling tickets works if someone could explain why city have waited until now to release tickets when level 1 was sold out days ago then that’d be great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.