FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

or a fan base that just cannot be arsed to make the effort, despite free travel, despite having one of the best teams in the world, truth is, with free travel it would cost less than going 11 years ago, yet thousands are unsold.
Correct in most cases, only thing I was proud of in 36 years of shite was our fans. What the fuck happened to our fans.

I’m not sure if this is the correct forum etiquette so please delete if it is but I’m after two adult tickets. Preferably in the cheap seats. I’ve emailed city and tried calling you. This morning I was 38 in the line. Some very helpful posters have offered to help but even with this kind offers I’m still unable to buy anymore.

if anyone does find themselves with 2 spare adult tickets can I respectfully be first or 38 in the que please.

do you have friends and family, i can help you with a supporter number in a private message that you can add to friends and family and is eligible to buy up to 4 tickets, it's a supporter number of someone who has been only a few times, let me know if you want the details.

11 years ago wasn't our umpteenth time at Wembley for a semi final with rising energy and travel costs. I couldnt have afforded it 11 years ago and i cant now. If youre lucky enough to afford it then keep your mouth shut slagging fellow blues but sing and shout support for the best team in the land and all the world during the game. You will get to have a great experience and feel morally superior on the coach ride home whilst the rest of us hope for a home tie in the early rounds of the league cup

fuck knows, genuinely think it's a change in society, don't think they have the passion

Or people having rising bills to pay and were already struggling with the cost of football.

I’ve had a season ticket for 30 years and now have 2 young children. I simply can’t afford extra payments on top of my season card, champions league tickets and then the possibility of finals in May.

Apologies if I’m not passionate enough.

fuck knows, genuinely think it's a change in society, don't think they have the passion
If you mean a generational change in society I'd disagree. I'm going but a lot of Blues I know in my age range (67) seem to be swerving this match for various reasons, most of which have already been aired on this thread. I'd throw in some sort of post-pandemic apathy that I've sensed in their comments too.

Or people having rising bills to pay and were already struggling with the cost of football.

I’ve had a season ticket for 30 years and now have 2 young children. I simply can’t afford extra payments on top of my season card, champions league tickets and then the possibility of finals in May.

Apologies if I’m not passionate enough.
free bus and 30 quid tickets, it's as cheap as an average round in the pub, i know of plenty who can easily afford who just cannot be bothered.

I think some fans on here are being overly critical of our support again.
To have sold around 30.000 tickets so far for a semi final 200 miles away on a bank holiday weekend with no trains etc, and the club making its 21st visit there in eleven years ( which no club up north has ever done in an eleven year span)
I for one think its impressive and there would be few ( if any) northern clubs who would better that under the exact same circumstances and with such a strong working class support.

Never thought we would see big ticket sales for this and I don't blame the fans either. Easter bank holiday, loads of issue with travel and yes shit is just fucking expensive for most people now....

I don't really give af if they sell out their end, at the end of the day we have less "supporters" than they do and that's fact. They are able to bring loads of ring ins into the game from outside Liverpool.

or a fan base that just cannot be arsed to make the effort, despite free travel, despite having one of the best teams in the world, truth is, with free travel it would cost less than going 11 years ago, yet thousands are unsold.

This post is really condescending and smacks of someone out of touch with the priorities of most match day going fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.