FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Just read that they are now expecting issues on the metropolitan line over the weekend due to “issues with train wheels”. Couldn’t make this up

Just read that they are now expecting issues on the metropolitan line over the weekend due to “issues with train wheels”. Couldn’t make this up
As if it couldn't get any worse! All TPE services to Leeds from Piccadilly cancelled so we have to travel with Northern from Victoria to Leeds to get our connecting train to Kings Cross. Doesn't sound too bad on the face of it as we have 3 or 4 Northern trains to pick from that are scheduled to get us to Leeds in time but last week when we went to Burnley, Northern cancelled shit loads of trains. And because of the TPE strike, we now only have 1 train back to Manchester from Leeds. I've paid an extra £12 for a National Express home from Leeds to cover myself if the train option goes tits up!

first bit of information ive seen about free coach travel from city done today
you've got till 12.00 today to book so anyone struggling for transport not great i know but atleast gets you there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.