FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

All worry about nothing.

Ordered tickets 14:00 Sunday, worried they were not going to turn up.

Were delivered Tuesday 08:30.

Well done and thank you City and Royal Mail.

I'm not too sure after our performance yesterday I think klopp will be petrified we could rip his changed side another arsehole
He might changed the front 3 about but everything else he goes full strength
Not only is the game important in its own right, but winning it would be a huge boost as far as the PL campaign is concerned (and possibly the CL final). Both managers will be desperate to win it. Both will make 3 or 4 changes to freshen up their team after the midweek games. But neither will be making wholesale changes as we did for the Chelsea sf last year

As if it couldn't get any worse! All TPE services to Leeds from Piccadilly cancelled so we have to travel with Northern from Victoria to Leeds to get our connecting train to Kings Cross. Doesn't sound too bad on the face of it as we have 3 or 4 Northern trains to pick from that are scheduled to get us to Leeds in time but last week when we went to Burnley, Northern cancelled shit loads of trains. And because of the TPE strike, we now only have 1 train back to Manchester from Leeds. I've paid an extra £12 for a National Express home from Leeds to cover myself if the train option goes tits up!
Anyone struggling to get back to town from Leeds I’ll be on the 2003 train to Leeds and am driving back to Manchester. Very cramped in the back but I could squeeze one in or a dad and a little one at a push

I was panicking when mine hadn’t arrived two days before the United semi final. It turned out that it was hiding under a table near the front door

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.