FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Looking at the posts on this page I’m probably going over old ground but I’m currently away and have just bought two tickets for Saturday - they would normally go to my email account but haven’t.

Are they being posted out? Fucking nightmare because my address has changed.

Any assistance gratefully received.

I'd tweet supporter services. They are quite responsive on there

They may have a few thousand more fans there than us but reckon they’ll be a lot more fans from Manchester than from Liverpo

Just received my tickets but no coach ticket or information about travel. Anyone else the same ?
Received all ours, applied for at different times. The problem is they sent 4 extra seats next to me, I called supporter services who have asked me to post them back, thinking about it, they didn't ask for seat numbers, my concern is for whoever has ordered the tickets.

Received all ours, applied for at different times. The problem is they sent 4 extra seats next to me, I called supporter services who have asked me to post them back, thinking about it, they didn't ask for seat numbers, my concern is for whoever has ordered the tickets.
Obviously not going to ask for the full info, but what block please mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.