FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

BBC News - London Underground: Weekend FA Cup Tube disruption, warns TfL

Just a heads up. Nice of them to let us know on the Tuesday before.

It does suggest that the fault was only found yesterday.

10 trains an hour or so isn't going to be far off standard Met Line service going out from the centre, if they're spaced evenly. I'd guess they may be less evenly spread going back towards the centre.

Jubilee also stops at Wembley Park but stops a lot on the way out so takes longer.

Looking at the posts on this page I’m probably going over old ground but I’m currently away and have just bought two tickets for Saturday - they would normally go to my email account but haven’t.

Are they being posted out? Fucking nightmare because my address has changed.

Any assistance gratefully received.

No mobile tickets, postal only, I was told this morning - I booked in the evening.

Quoting from the email:
Only physical paper tickets are being used for the FA Cup fixture, no mobile tickets will issued for the game.

For supporters with addresses outside of the UK you will have to collect your tickets from the ticketing box office at Wembley Stadium on the day of the match.

No mobile tickets, postal only, I was told this morning - I booked in the evening.

Quoting from the email:
Only physical paper tickets are being used for the FA Cup fixture, no mobile tickets will issued for the game.

For supporters with addresses outside of the UK you will have to collect your tickets from the ticketing box office at Wembley Stadium on the day of the match.
If it’s the same for the dippers there’s going to be a hell of a queue of Norwegians at Wembley ticket office.

Quoting from the email:

Cheers pal.

“You are currently caller number ten“ and have been for the last fucking ten minutes!

Cheers pal.

“You are currently caller number ten“ and have been for the last fucking ten minutes!
I tried calling them the other week. Got the exact same "You are currently caller number ten" followed by a few more minutes on hold and then "You are currently caller number eleven"!

Fucked it off and emailed them - got everything sorted within a couple of hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.