FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

If we lose this game, and Ive a distinct feeling that we will now, can we all agree now that it isn’t down to Pep not respecting the fa cup, or “overthinking”, or playing a “weakened team”, or not getting us fans, or any of those other dumb cliches, it’s because our squad is battered and fucking knackered going into its third high intensity game in just six days.

Unfortunatly the scousers have a big advantage now. I’d sacrifice the FA cup if it meant winning the other two. Let’s not self flagellate too much if they beat us in this one.

Liverpool were allocated another extra block, they have really sold out more than once, and may get another extra block.

We have been given as much chance as possible to buy tickets before they are reallocated. It looks like we have sold 32k so far anyway. It is just a case of will 524 or 525 be used as segregation.
Liverpool haven’t been given an extra block. Their allocation is the same as ours.

If we lose this game, and Ive a distinct feeling that we will now, can we all agree now that it isn’t down to Pep not respecting the fa cup, or “overthinking”, or playing a “weakened team”, or not getting us fans, or any of those other dumb cliches, it’s because our squad is battered and fucking knackered going into its third high intensity game in just six days.

Unfortunatly the scousers have a big advantage now. I’d sacrifice the FA cup if it meant winning the other two. Let’s not self flagellate too much if they beat us in this one.
This is a sensible post. We have to be guided by pragmatism, not emotion. The physical exertions of tonight's game, coupled with the travel, mean that it would be unwise to think we can just pick our strongest team without consequences. I see no reason why the tank cannot be full for the Brighton game but we need fresh legs for this one and that inevitably means a drop in quality.

453-D3-A67-BEA9-4-EA9-A02-C-95-E92337-B5-C8.jpg

Level 1

108 - 2 seats
104 - 1 seat
120 - 1 seat
121 - 318 seats

Level 3

504 - 40 seats
505 - 101 seats
522 - 116 seats
523 - 334 seats

Level 2

7 blocks Combined - 302 seats

Total - 1215 seats.

This is a sensible post. We have to be guided by pragmatism, not emotion. The physical exertions of tonight's game, coupled with the travel, mean that it would be unwise to think we can just pick our strongest team without consequences. I see no reason why the tank cannot be full for the Brighton game but we need fresh legs for this one and that inevitably means a drop in quality.
Possibly, and I agree with you about Dave’s post. But the drop in quality won’t be much, and whatever team we put out, we’ll be competitive, I’m sure of it.

Agree.

On the flip side, Liverpool also played tonight, and they have United at home next week.

On the plus side, the siege mentality, and the will to avoid defeat tonight will do us no harm.

I think it depends on what team Klopp picks. If he truly wants the quadruple, he will play as much of his 1st team as he can, and maybe risk United next week. If he wants the PL title more, he will use his squad players, just like Pep will.

I hope I’m wrong, but I also think Liverpool will edge the game, sadly.

We will still win

All gone smoothly for Liverpool and the referees they get has helped them on there way to.

Going be fought with the quick turnaround and after such a hard game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.