FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Does anybody know if motorway services have been allocated to specific clubs? I think they tried that many years ago but recently it's been turn up and see what type of welcome you get!!

Liverpool were allocated another extra block, they have really sold out more than once, and may get another extra block.

We have been given as much chance as possible to buy tickets before they are reallocated. It looks like we have sold 32k so far anyway. It is just a case of will 524 or 525 be used as segregation.
I think the club have taken some seats off sale in 121. Not sure why. Seats are only available in even row numbers.

Does anybody know if motorway services have been allocated to specific clubs? I think they tried that many years ago but recently it's been turn up and see what type of welcome you get!!
I asked my brother in-law the question who's a traffic cop in Cheshire. He said definitely no mention of allocated service stations. CTID

If I buy two more now will it mean picking up at Wembley. I can’t make it now so not sure if I’d is needed and whether my cousin could get them or not.

Due to a change of plans I didn't order my ticket until today. Does anybody know how long it takes the club to email print at home tickets?
I hadnt got my tickets this morning (ordered 31.03) so tweeted @ManCityHelp
and they said they would get Wembley to email me my tickets tomorrow.

A couple of hours later my actual tickets turned up via post so Im taking both lots as I bet one set wont work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.