FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I actually think this will spur the lads on & bring a buzz. We have dropped off recently but this is what big time players want.

what a set of games coming up. Our boys show up for big games generally & Liverpool won’t want us neither will atletico

come on city

We didn’t . They have the luxury of fans from every part of the country and Ireland bolstering their support . They had the majority of club Wembley .
As I remember it we were allocated the same amount of tickets give or take a couple of hundred and then we were allocated an extra couple of thousand which we sold.

I thought club Wembley was officially neutral ?

Not sure what is wrong with this comment I left on the BBC HYS about Forest/Dippers regarding the 97 empty seats for it to be removed.

“Great gesture. Let’s hope Liverpool take note and have 32 empty seats next time they face Juventus”

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

That worries me.

We're away, and they're at home in the CL.

2 days rest after a trip to Spain and a tuff away match.

13th April: Atletico (A)
16th April: Liverpool (N)
I think we’re in for a rollercoaster of emotions in these games. It would be hopeful to come out of all four games without any sort of upset, but I think we’ll also come out happy enough. If it means drawing the league game, going through to the semis and losing to Liverpool in the fa cup, I’d take that. Obviously I want to win them all, but I’m just being realistic and trying to play down my expectations.

Meanwhile, with all this excitement of FA Cup wins and monumentous games against the Dippers.

The Rags quietly slip down to sixth,

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Exactly.

We we are playing in some of the biggest games in world football v Liverpool.

Their season has fizzled out to nothing more than a race for a Europa League spot, wonderful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.