FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

As I remember it we were allocated the same amount of tickets give or take a couple of hundred and then we were allocated an extra couple of thousand which we sold.

I thought club Wembley was officially neutral ?
It was a final. I think selling out a semi final with no trains and at Easter when loads will be on holiday is going to take some doing. Who knows though. Maybe the opponent will help make people go when perhaps they wouldn’t for Palace.

It was a final. I think selling out a semi final with no trains and at Easter when loads will be on holiday is going to take some doing. Who knows though. Maybe the opponent will help make people go when perhaps they wouldn’t for Palace.
Agree but we need to sell out, show the players we are with them.

Tickets for this will sell like hot cakes. The scousers were comparative also rans back then, only a big name in historical terms - now it’s the two best teams in the country (probably Europe) who’ve built up an intense rivalry over the last few years.

Every man and his dog will be down for this, one of those games where you see people who you haven’t seen since Maine Road

We've only lost 1 of our last 10 games against Liverpool I beleive, but for some reason that doesn't make me confident.
1 of last 7 - the infamous TAA non-call handball match. Of the other 6, we have won 3 and drawn 3. But the 3 draws featured 2 missed penalties by us and the equally infamous Milner no-red.

Last edited:
Just don't like flares, they remind me of the try-hard element of the Rag fanbase desperately trying to look edgy. They look shit and don't add anything to the atmosphere. I don't remember our fans ever setting them off but could be wrong.
Did you go to the derby?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.