FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I'm not going tomorrow but I always drive down to Wembley as I'm not bothered about a drink these days. What I would advise is that if you are driving then don't just choose a route in advance as it is your preferred one generally. Use Waze or similar to have live traffic information & dynamic rerouting. It can save you hours being stuck in road works, behind accidents etc.

Where do you park?

Never done the drive before, was originally planning on driving to my brothers on the edge of London (staying there) and getting the train in.

Considering picking him up and just driving now.

Where do you park?

Never done the drive before, was originally planning on driving to my brothers on the edge of London (staying there) and getting the train in.

Considering picking him up and just driving now.
I’ve used Park On My Drive type of things mostly but a decent walk away from the stadium to get away reasonably quickly afterwards.

Arrived in London from Belfast. Quite a few obvious dippers on plane but no blues as far as I could see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.