FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

RD1 said:
biffa6 said:
I stand corrected by rd1 - their reply to me yesterday was

Unfortunately we are currently not taking applications for My Wembley. Would a membership in Club Wembley be of interest to you?

I was already a member for England tickets but couldn't get a promo code but thanks to RD1 I'm a happy blue - as is my 9 year old - cheers fella

The thanks should go to FLB... £150 isn't bad - 4th time at Wembley in 2 years... Be nice to do it a bit differently... Shall I suit up? Sky blue tie naturally.

Anychance of the promo code? cheers

mkblue said:
RD1 said:
biffa6 said:
I stand corrected by rd1 - their reply to me yesterday was

Unfortunately we are currently not taking applications for My Wembley. Would a membership in Club Wembley be of interest to you?

I was already a member for England tickets but couldn't get a promo code but thanks to RD1 I'm a happy blue - as is my 9 year old - cheers fella

The thanks should go to FLB... £150 isn't bad - 4th time at Wembley in 2 years... Be nice to do it a bit differently... Shall I suit up? Sky blue tie naturally.

Anychance of the promo code? cheers

Same please guys

unfortunately the cheapest tickets on there are 239 each and thats too much for my student pockets hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.