FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

kp789 said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
kp789 said:
Is block 123 city or wigan?

Deffo City as that is where I am & I bought from fhe club. I think it was part of the 4000 tickets that were originally held back.
Guessing we are right by the wigan fans

There were at least three more blocks going further round to the Wigan end available when I bought as the tight bastards won't pay Cat 1 prices.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
kp789 said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
Deffo City as that is where I am & I bought from fhe club. I think it was part of the 4000 tickets that were originally held back.

There were at least three more blocks going further round to the Wigan end available when I bought as the tight bastards won't pay Cat 1 prices.
We go all the way around to and including 115.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
kp789 said:

We go all the way around to and including 115.

Yup. We're in 116.

Has anyone got any suggestions how I can get another ticket from anywhere? Not even bothered if it's in the Wigan end, but need one to take my daughter. Have tried everything, even been to Wigan twice, been in pubs and bars enquiring but nothing doing. I notice the black market tout sites are reducing their prices now through fear of being left high and dry with unsold tickets, but they still want to rob you blind and cant trust their postage at this late hour. It's such a shame because I am sure the Wigan demand is completely satisfied yet they havent sold out.

Passed on 2 tonight at face value. Got them for face value off Someone who had won two in a brewery competition.

There may be the odd ticket knocking about from people who have won competitions etc who are not desperate to go.

need for 1 ticket just for moi ,anyone that can help a desperate blue please send me a pm cheers.

Tickets appearing quite regularly now in the 'tickets and travel' forum. Plenty will be knocking around on the day too.

Anyone who wants to see this final enough will get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.