FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

my Wembley sign up now working. Sorted for next year. Why bother getting them through city in corners when you can get them on half way line for £33.35 extra

Can you just register with Wigan and buy now or do you still need history ?<br /><br />-- Sun May 05, 2013 6:00 pm --<br /><br />I'd also like a promo code for My Wembley too.
I emailed them this morning but don't know if/when I might get a reply.

With my dads age it'll be the last time he'll be able to go so it was worth going through the My-Wembley way for tickets. We rode our luck for the Semi & got two but missed out on loyalty points for the final this time. But Cheers FLB Mate for sorting me out. !

Registered this morn, promo code. Buy. Visa Debit. Done. 3 minutes. Two seats in Block 249 Row 6, just shy of £300. I think its on the west side so should be blueish hopefully?

Don't care. Am going.
winner_first_h4h.gif

mrmacca said:
With my dads age it'll be the last time he'll be able to go so it was worth going through the My-Wembley way for tickets. We rode our luck for the Semi but missed out on loyalty points this time. Cheers FLB Mate !

Registered this morn, promo code. Buy. Visa Debit. Done. 3 minutes. Two seats in Block 249 Row 6, just shy of £300. I think its on the west side so should be blueish hopefully?

Don't care. Am going.
winner_first_h4h.gif
Well done mate. A lot of money, but they are great seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.