FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Would be very grateful if someone could forward me the promo code as one of my mates has just been let down. Thanks a lot in advance.

Just had a look on the My Wembley site per block to see what's remaining. It looks like we've snapped up most of the £129 tickets but if you take your time and look per block in the Silver tickets you can still find two together. 237 in the West Stand corner for example.

Most availability is now £129 behind the East (Wigan end), soon the cheapest seat will be £179

Looks like all of the £129 have gone - website is still showing a few available but won't let you add them to basket - it just gives an error message.
Cheapest seats left are now £179 (option B - club-cw - and then look block by block) - there's a 15% booking fee plus £5 postage so £210 all in - not cheap !!!

Good luck

I'd reccomend blues keep trying my wembley for tickets, I can see prices coming down say mid week when the silly priced ones should come down to £129 again. Please remember they put a 15% surcharge on top.

Could some kind soul please PM me this promo code, as cant seem to get one from wembley - thanks!

Please could someone PM me the promo code for My Wembley.

I haven't got an elderly dad to take to the game, but if he was still alive I'd definitely take him! He loved City and hated the rags more than anyone I've ever met. His prejudice really deepened when he came across Matt Busby staggering drunk in the gutter one early evening. I'm glad he never caught me doing the same!

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.