FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

johnbmcr said:
Abe Frohman said:
Ruddles81 said:
Me and 5 others I know will be in there. In the Club seats it's going to be like a game of 'Spot the Wigan fan'. I think we'll have at least 50k in the ground if not more.

+2 in Block 246 although I may name and shame the "Celeb" that sold them to me for £500 (for the pair) next week. My lad is only 8 and I had to pay a kings ransom to get him a ticket!

don't waste a week m8 we need to know now !!

I really hope its Ronnie Irani

Oh and RIIAC

bluesteve1964 said:
johnbmcr said:
Abe Frohman said:
+2 in Block 246 although I may name and shame the "Celeb" that sold them to me for £500 (for the pair) next week. My lad is only 8 and I had to pay a kings ransom to get him a ticket!

don't waste a week m8 we need to know now !!

I really hope its Ronnie Irani

Oh and RIIAC

Unlikely as he said "celeb" although the speech marks could be ironic.

appyblue said:
according to wigan site only sold out on cat four tickets

amazing; so they are in danger of selling less tickets than they did in the semi, against lovely milwall?

Are these tickets in the City end.
Entrance B
Block 120
Row 15

cheers

Just to let the club wembley match goers each ticket comes with a free programme bar code on the ticket, not much for free but programmes are a tenner as they were at the Stoke final.

Just got a couple of freebies in the club Wembley section. They don't give a block number, it just says box: Pitch View East, then row 2 and the seat number. With out sounding too thick I assume that means I am in a box?
What is the whole box experience like? Has anyone done it before? Can you slip out and join the real fans in the normal club Wembley seats?

P.S Big thanks to flb who sorted me out the code. Got lucky and didn't need it in the end but top man for sorting me and dozens of others out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.