Status
Not open for further replies.

SaddleworthBlueRhino

On the city web site now
-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm --
Manchester City v Wigan Athletic
Saturday 11th May 2013
Kick off – 5.15pm
The club has received an allocation of 26,076 tickets.
Four categories of match ticket are available to purchase, priced as follows:

Category Price (Adult) Price (Under 16 & Over 65)
Category 1 £115 £105
Category 2 £85 £75
Category 3 £65 £55
Category 4 £45 £35
Disabled £45 (plus free Assistant)

Please note; there are a small number of restricted view tickets available for this fixture, which will qualify for a £10 reduction on the above prices.

All restricted view seating will be sold last, and supporters will be advised at the point of sale if they are purchasing a restricted view seat.

PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will not be available to purchase* or collect ‘in person’ at the Stadium Ticket Office for this match.

*With the exception of disabled wheelchair/ambulant supporters who will be able to purchase and collect from the Ticket Office.
You can view the Wembley Stadium plan here , or get a view from the seats by clicking here.

Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a> or by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)** by supporters who meet the following criteria;

2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the FA Cup Scheme with 8000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 24th April at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the FA Cup Scheme with 7000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 25th April at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the FA Cup Scheme with 6000 or more loyalty points – Friday 26th April at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the FA Cup Scheme with 5000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 27th April at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the FA Cup Scheme with 4000 or more loyalty points – Monday 29th April at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the FA Cup Scheme with 2500 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 30th April at 9am.
Any 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the FA Cup Scheme – Wednesday 1st May at 9am.

awest said:
Not on cup scheme? - start to panic

I wouldn't have thought so.

Would be surprised if further criteria wasn't announced in a few weeks. I only hope it goes in stages of loyalty points rather than 4000+.

We can't have 26000 on cup scheme. When I go FA cup matches everyone around me is not the regular ST holder.

Depends how many they keep back for staff and sc

young kids can get tickets without enough points

a disgrace

why should they when i have supported City since we moved from hyde road

only joking, just wanted to be the first to complain about this, it is great for me as i can take my daughter

Qualification ends at cup scheme membership. Nothing for rest, regardless of points. Unless it changes, it means, if there are 17k on cup scheme as often quoted, that only 17,000 out of 26,000 tickets are going on sale.

Victory Street said:
Qualification ends at cup scheme membership. Nothing for rest, regardless of points. Unless it changes, it means, if there are 17k on cup scheme as often quoted, that only 17,000 out of 26,000 tickets are going on sale.

It was non scheme members with 4k+ points for the semi. Ended up on open sale.

If it did sell out before further criteria was announced that would be a sad state of affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.