FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
chinley blues said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We can't have 26000 on cup scheme. When I go FA cup matches everyone around me is not the regular ST holder.

Depends how many they keep back for staff and sc

i was told 17000 on the cup scheme, so there should be a few left when all on the scheme have got thiers

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

I reckon there will be at least 5000 going to Supporters Club Branches (although a lot of these will go to people on the cup scheme anyway) and probably a couple of thousand for the other groups. It should still leave a few thousand for non-scheme ST holders.

the goats backside said:
bojinov29 said:
Can someone just confirm something for me, can you only buy them over the phone or Internet?

I got my own personal ticketing machine
Cheers.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:15 pm --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
bojinov29 said:
Can someone just confirm something for me, can you only buy them over the phone or Internet?

I got my own personal ticketing machine
Now your just showing off

A guy at work knows someone who is working at City and has managed to buy 10 already via him for his mates (only 4 of them are season ticket holders).

I would suspect quite a large number of the allocation gets sold via this way!

Its a right con.

west didsblue said:
chinley blues said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We can't have 26000 on cup scheme. When I go FA cup matches everyone around me is not the regular ST holder.

Depends how many they keep back for staff and sc

i was told 17000 on the cup scheme, so there should be a few left when all on the scheme have got thiers

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

I reckon there will be at least 5000 going to Supporters Club Branches (although a lot of these will go to people on the cup scheme anyway) and probably a couple of thousand for the other groups. It should still leave a few thousand for non-scheme ST holders.

Supporters clubs have guaranteed tickets to ST holders on the cup scheme with a minimum of 6000 points which seems reasonable to me.

goater1978 said:
A guy at work knows someone who is working at City and has managed to buy 10 already via him for his mates (only 4 of them are season ticket holders).

I would suspect quite a large number of the allocation gets sold via this way!

Its a right con.
This was the same in 2011, I had a lad ask for my ST as I had hardly any points on it because his mate worked in office and was dishing hem out, anyway, he got told to royally FO.

Mikecini said:
Supporters clubs have guaranteed tickets to ST holders on the cup scheme with a minimum of 6000 points which seems reasonable to me.
It is perfectly reasonable on the surface but then those supporters buy their own tickets and the guaranteed ones go to people who might not otherwise qualify.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mikecini said:
It is perfectly reasonable on the surface but then those supporters buy their own tickets and the guaranteed ones go to people who might not otherwise qualify.

Surely if you get a ticket through a supporters club you can't get one by the usual means.

I'm not on the cup scheme so it's gonna be a close run thing this as i ain't sorting travel out till i know i've got a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.