FA CUP

Blue life said:
Salar said:
Is now the only thing that can save Mancini.Don't think we will win the league and the way we are playing I am afraid of the fixture at the swamp.Settle for 2nd place and go all out on the FA Cup.
I still think we CAN win the league? They might lose tomorrow and then back to where we was today! In with a shout! Yes they win and its a tough one to take BUT no matter what happens no much pain can be given to us this year that we have gave to them last year
CTID
Even if United lose tomorrow, they will still be nine points clear of us. With 12 games to go. Now; assuming we win all our remaining games (unlikely, but we'll go with it for the sake of argument), that means that united would need to lose another two games along with the derby. Or, if you like, we need them to lose any many games out of 12 as they have out of 26.

It's gone; stop torturing yourself.

Whitworth Park said:
We won nowt for fuckin years.
Since Bobby came we won the cup (defeating the Rags in the semi in case anyone has forgot) then
the Premiership.
Course he had the money (but Taggert had it for years).
Yes, he infuriates with some of his tactics, but I talk to Rag fans and Taggert does the same
for them.
So someone please tell me where we are going to get a better Manager.
Glad not all of you have lost all sense of perspective and the will to live. 2nd in Premier League!! Had the team above you not been your neighbours it would possibly been easier to ride out the current lack of form and look at the wider picture that.. Your Club as been dragged from the old 2nd Division into one now a highly rated team in Europe let alone England.. The last 2 years any manager would have struggled to get out of the group of deaths you were handed!
Premier League Trophy, Fa Cup winners.. And the man who got them was Mancini., (with obvious financial help from above).
You find out the true supporters now, but it's easy to hit the panic button too early.. Realistically the title is almost gone.. But a solid run to 2nd spot and look at the situation in the summer (Mancini could jump if the stick gets out of proportion now!).
Hope the true fans get what they deserve.
You can be sure that any sign of panic buttons being hit will be picked up by Neil Warnock (I am a Leeds fan for my sins.. And because that's where I am from).. But his tactics may change from 'let's go and not be disgraced/pummelled' to that of 'let's frustrate them for 20-30 mins and get thier fans on the teams back'..
Cheerio chaps

the talisman said:
robertsuki said:
After today Leeds must fancy their chances.

Possibly, but personally I think Leeds will pay for that performance at Southampton.

Here's hoping anyway.........
the team has to respond next week, it just has to.

Salar said:
Marvin said:
Why do you bother supporting City if one defeat is all it takes to knock you into a tail spin?

This club wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for the 30,000 proper fans who really did have something to get angry about.
Nobody said anything about City.The conversation is about Mancini or are we not allowed to discuss our views and opinions on a site that is created so that football fans can share their views and opinions.

Just like the pub, which was where all such chatter used to take place in the days before the "tinterweb".

Blue life said:
Salar said:
Is now the only thing that can save Mancini.Don't think we will win the league and the way we are playing I am afraid of the fixture at the swamp.Settle for 2nd place and go all out on the FA Cup.
I still think we CAN win the league? They might lose tomorrow and then back to where we was today! In with a shout! Yes they win and its a tough one to take BUT no matter what happens no much pain can be given to us this year that we have gave to them last year
CTID
This this this it is still eating at them, just keep putting the Aguero goal in every site you can find, it is the killer

This competition is a lottery and to be honest I don't see us winning this going off our recent performances.

mancunial said:
Blue life said:
Salar said:
CTID
This this this it is still eating at them, just keep putting the Aguero goal in every site you can find, it is the killer

i,ve not given up the title.come on city!!

We're potentially two games from wembley , a good performance next week should see off Leeds then hopefully a tie against Millwall or Barnsley could see us wembley bound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.