FA Disciplinary Table

Am i correct in saying the Liverpool player who stamped on the Leicester player - an incident referred to VAR as a possible red card - wasnt even booked for it?
VAR cant be used to give a yellow, if the ref missed the incident VAR will look to see if it should be a straight red, but wont interfere if it was only deemed a yellow. I haven't seen the incident you refer to so no idea what the ref saw or what happened

75% possession every game, often winning by 4/5/6 goals and consistently whistled for more fouls and more bookings than the opposition that are chasing our shadows.

Sounds legit.

Same story every game from what I’ve seen, (missed a couple of away games). Opposition commit 3, 4 or 5 fouls which some get blown for and those that do the referee doesn’t reach for his pocket before City commit a foul. The very first City foul is a yellow. I see it game in, game out.

Same story every game from what I’ve seen, (missed a couple of away games). Opposition commit 3, 4 or 5 fouls which some get blown for and those that do the referee doesn’t reach for his pocket before City commit a foul. The very first City foul is a yellow. I see it game in, game out.

Yes but City fans are so biased GS , can't see the big picture .

We are a dirty set of cnuts .

The data from http://www.footcharts.co.uk/index.cfm?task=basics_fouls is useful. Damages the argument that some were making in the media that City use professional fouls to deliberately stop counter-attacks. It does not go into the level of detail to prove that, but surely if City were doing that our foul count would be a lot higher than it is?
Obviously, many of our fouls go unpunished. Just looked on the Echo, I am sooooooo glad we're not that bitter, it 'aint healthy.

TAA again.

Like Gomez taking out Sane in the charity shield. Would have been a red had it have been Walker on Mane.

It's so fucking obvious.
Let’s not add hyperbole to this to take away from the core matter of it.

I don’t think the challenge on Sané was anymore than a foul and I don’t think it would have been a red card the other way around at all.

This is the continual base actions against us and not against them, refs keeping their yellow card and book in their pocket all the time for them.

The amount of yellows we got last week was a fucking piss take. I’m pretty certain we’ll see a few more over the next month as they try and get a few of our lads to accumulate five before we play Liverpool

Watch dipper games,they are dirty fuckers,the fact they have only 7 yellows the whole season whilst we have 5 in our last game alone tells you all you need to know,operation dippers for the title is in full swing,it's not a new idea to book half our team to render our pressing redundant for most of the game,pressing to get the ball back does not mean it's a foul,players go down as they know they will get the foul,it's been this way for 3yrs,it didn't work last season but you can see it this season,that and var and we are stuffed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.