FA dismiss Shaun Derry's appeal

jimharri

I'm not in the least bit surprised. It doesn't matter that play shouldn't even have still taking place at the time, or that it wasn't even a foul anyway. Just waiting now to hear that Ivanovic's punch on the Wigan player (Maloney, I think) will go unpunished. The FA are a bloody joke.

Indefensible decision imho.

Young dived. He got a pen as a result and a wrongful sending off. Derry should be exonerated and Young, the diving cheating twat who has plenty of previous, should get a 3 match ban.

They are quickly becoming the laughing stock of world football. 15 minutes before the announcement, everyone would have said it wasn't a sending off and the card should be rescinded. 15 minutes after the announcement the world shook its head in disbelief.

not surprised

they can't take the fact that it was offside into account and there's no conclusive proof that young dived (albeit i think he did)

the videos show contact and a 'push', the red card was never going to be overturned with that!

jimharri said:
I'm not in the least bit surprised. It doesn't matter that play shouldn't even have still taking place at the time, or that it wasn't even a foul anyway. Just waiting now to hear that Ivanovic's punch on the Wigan player (Maloney, I think) will go unpunished. The FA are a bloody joke.
funny that we had a trial by media on a few occasions this year after each match.

the FA need to explain why they made their decision and give the reasons based on facts.

these inconsistancies need to be sorted out!

How can they, with all the evidence before them dismiss his appeal??? One he was offside to start with,two it was a dive and three there was absolute minimal contact to make him go over like that.A bunch of bent corrupt bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.