FA dismiss Shaun Derry's appeal

I'm speechless. Genuinely speechless. In the past, I've been among the most ardent opposers of the apparent favouring of United. But this has pushed me over the edge. The FA are a complete joke. Far too many instances in this season alone where they're given ridiculous treatment. It's just amusing now.

Not corrupt, just shit-scared, bollockless cunts. Frightened by that drunk Scotsman and how he has more influence in football than they do.

A corrupt and decadent organization. Bernstein is as bad as the rest of them and no friend of our club.

Dumfounded by the double standards of the FA.Had this been Mario Balotelli been the offender then would have had to double the ban awarded to Derry.

Mike D said:
Dumfounded by the double standards of the FA.Had this been Mario Balotelli been the offender then would have had to double the ban awarded to Derry.

What happened to Balo after he stamped on that Spurs lad?

oakiecokie said:
Who the fuck sits on these panels ??
Must be Kermit,Miss Piggy,Animal,Fozzy Bear,Swedish Chef,Gonzo,Beeker,Statler & Waldorf,Rizzo the Rat,Rowlf the Dog,Dr.Bunsen Honeydew,Sam the Eagle,Sweetums and little fucking Robin the Frog - Kermits nephew !!!

I think you might be right.

The FA needs an overhaul, they don't allow for common sense in their hearings and everything's too straight forward not allowing anything else taken into context. It's all well and good saying they can't overturn the ban because they have no proof that Young dived but he was offside to begin with which should cancel the whole red card/ban business out anyway.

FA being very cunning again. By not citing Balo the media will talk about that one more than the corrupt decison they've made over Derry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.