FA No To Mancini...

gillymcfc said:
coops said:
Who cares if they win the league the same day! There gonna win it anyway nothing will over shadow an fa cup final win!

Hopefully they are all still at swamp while we are playing then if we win
They can rip the banner down, that will overshadow there celebrations

exactly.............

dw7 said:
United will have won the league by then IMO

If results go city's way we could get champions league football that day

Knowing the rags they'll leave it to the Fa cup final before they win the league Just to spite us!

gillymcfc said:
coops said:
Who cares if they win the league the same day! There gonna win it anyway nothing will over shadow an fa cup final win!

Hopefully they are all still at swamp while we are playing then if we win
They can rip the banner down, that will overshadow there celebrations

even better, they get dicked by Shalke, lose at Arsenal and home to Chelsea, we win the cup and they can rip that banner down and get a new one up there with "one year" on it for themselves

Blumers Bloomers said:
Can anyone enlighten to me as to why there are other games this day? I just dont get it. I love watching the FA Cup Final regardless of who is playing in it, cant believe that if City werent there I'd be off to COMS to watch the Stoke game instead of watching the Final on the TV. Madness!
Cant play on the pitch 2/3 weeks befor champions league final uefa rules

Blumers Bloomers said:
Can anyone enlighten to me as to why there are other games this day? I just dont get it. I love watching the FA Cup Final regardless of who is playing in it, cant believe that if City werent there I'd be off to COMS to watch the Stoke game instead of watching the Final on the TV. Madness!

it's because of the champions league final at wembley 2 weeks later. uefa insist that the venue for the final should be "clean" for 14 days prior to it. once again, the game's governing body put themselves above the domestic game and play havoc with tradition. absolute arseholes they are.

de niro said:
us winning our first cup for 30 odd years will overshadow the sceond coming of christ let alone a ref manufactured prem title for the worst side in history.

take the cheating out and chelsea would have won it by xmas.
Nail....Head.... right on the button ;-)

citykev28 said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

it's because of the champions league final at wembley 2 weeks later. uefa insist that the venue for the final should be "clean" for 14 days prior to it. once again, the game's governing body put themselves above the domestic game and play havoc with tradition. absolute arseholes they are.

Nothing Arrogant about Uefa doing this.. They want the pitch to be in as perfect condition as possible for their flagship game.. Nothing wrong in that. Wembley and the FA knew this full well when they bid for the game

I'll be glued to the FA Cup final no matter what, and it would be the perfect day if we did secure Champs league football that day aswell

I know because of Champions league final the F.A. Cup final had to be brought forward, but as its the F.A.s showpiece game why the hell weren't the prem games all moved to Sunday?

Its being played earlier this year cos wembley cant be used 2 weeks prior to the champs league final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.