FA put on 120 coaches for Wembley

Going to watch Wigan Rugby at Wembley would head for Richmond on Thames. Great pubs and a swift journey on North London link on the overground to Willesden Junction then one stop to Wembley Central perfect for West end of Wembley. One note of caution this advice is from the 90s things could be different now.
I am a twat, realised overground will not be running oweing to the strike. Please ignore the above.

Can you imagine what it's gonna be like walking to our end past that shithouse the Crystal Club, overflowing with the vermin ? Unless there's a heavy police cordon I can see it kicking off big time. Should be OK on the way out though as hopefully they'll have scuttled off home after 75 mins.

Yoonited coaches also having to drive around "the roundabout" to their allocated parking behind our end ! Their fans then walking near our turnstiles to get to theirs. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all unless there's a huge police presence and the police create some kind of segregated two way system

Yoonited coaches also having to drive around "the roundabout" to their allocated parking behind our end ! Their fans then walking near our turnstiles to get to theirs. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all unless there's a huge police presence and the police create some kind of segregated two way system
It really makes me wonder how somebody is no doubt being highly paid to come up with such a stupid arrangement. As per usual, football and common sense don't come together.

It really makes me wonder how somebody is no doubt being highly paid to come up with such a stupid arrangement. As per usual, football and common sense don't come together.

I've just read City have the 5 star establishment known as Crystals, next to our allocated Pink parking. That does make sense....
46a3ed45db4c926a32757d8f53173139.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.