FA put on 120 coaches for Wembley

How the hell are you supposed to book the club coaches ?
Looks like it's only Radcliffe coach tickets left. If you go through the ticket buying process again, select a ticket, add an extra (i.e. coach travel) then delete the match ticket, you might be able to just buy a coach ticket. Not sure if this works mind...

Looks like it's only Radcliffe coach tickets left. If you go through the ticket buying process again, select a ticket, add an extra (i.e. coach travel) then delete the match ticket, you might be able to just buy a coach ticket. Not sure if this works mind...
Ok cheers pal

Is there a coach going from Radcliffe to wembley pal? Any places left

Has anyone had anything about the official City coaches? I’ve got my match ticket, but nothing about the coach booked for East Didsbury.

Has anyone had anything about the official City coaches? I’ve got my match ticket, but nothing about the coach booked for East Didsbury.
Not as yet, unless I'm out of the loop :-) I can see "East Didsbury Coach Travel" under Tickets in My Account so I'm faily confident I have a seat. I believe the Supporter Liaison Office (slo - slo@mancity.com) issue a "Supporter Advice" document for those travelling on the official club coaches shortly before game day. This, however, will be my first time travelling with the club so I'm not talking from experience...only what I've heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.