FA Watch

Hi folks,

As has been noticed the FA Watch site is down and having discussed matters with Ric today this is now permanent. It's a shame in many ways, but we just couldn't get it to work properly, despite the best efforts of many people. In a nutshell, supporters of other clubs were just not interested in becoming involved (with honourable exceptions) so it was perceived as just being a pro-City anti-United organisation. This undoubtedly contributed to our downfall.

The game is still as bent as ever and will continue to be so, which is quite depressing really but there you go. To think I gave up being Montgomery Burns for nothing!

Anyway thanks for all those who did help and tried their level best to make it succeed. Hopefully we had a bit of a laugh along the way and it was therapeutic at times in easing some of those frustrations we all suffer!

Mark Tipton said:
Hi folks,

As has been noticed the FA Watch site is down and having discussed matters with Ric today this is now permanent. It's a shame in many ways, but we just couldn't get it to work properly, despite the best efforts of many people. In a nutshell, supporters of other clubs were just not interested in becoming involved (with honourable exceptions) so it was perceived as just being a pro-City anti-United organisation. This undoubtedly contributed to our downfall.

The game is still as bent as ever and will continue to be so, which is quite depressing really but there you go. To think I gave up being Montgomery Burns for nothing!

Anyway thanks for all those who did help and tried their level best to make it succeed. Hopefully we had a bit of a laugh along the way and it was therapeutic at times in easing some of those frustrations we all suffer!

Could FA watch not exist for ther time being anyway? If we pester the FA with city related problems, and actually get some results/recognition wouldn't other fans want in as a result of that?

Anyway bring back Monty!

PistonBlue said:
Mark Tipton said:
Hi folks,

Could FA watch not exist for ther time being anyway? If we pester the FA with city related problems, and actually get some results/recognition wouldn't other fans want in as a result of that?

Anyway bring back Monty!

It's died mate, it really has! However, in response to your call I am now reborn again as Montgomery Burns! Who on earth was that other guy?

BUMP

This has really annoyed me over the weekend, when Darren Bent scored on Saturday, on both occasions he ran over to the spurs fans.

The first time he ran past giving them the 'flapping lips' sign with his hands.

The second time he started running to the Sunderland fans and then changed direction to slide on his knees in front of the Spurs fans.

Now, do we all need to dig out our pitch forks and start a massive media witch hunter ala Adebayor. Oh wait no we dont? Why, just because the spurs fans didnt feel the need to all rush to the front red faced and start a minor riot.

MCRJON said:
BUMP

This has really annoyed me over the weekend, when Darren Bent scored on Saturday, on both occasions he ran over to the spurs fans.

The second time he started running to the Sunderland fans and then changed direction to slide on his knees in front of the Spurs fans.

Now, do we all need to dig out our pitch forks and start a massive media witch hunter ala Adebayor. Oh wait no we dont? Why, just because the spurs fans didnt feel the need to all rush to the front red faced and start a minor riot.

I think I saw something hit him on the head that was thrown by the Spurs fans. Presumably the FA (and the media) think that it was ok to wind up opposition fans because he didn't run the length of the pitch. Maybe they could all come up with an arbitrary distance that a player is allowed to run to celebrate and mark it out on the pitch for the referee. C*nts, the lot of them.

MCRJON said:
BUMP

1.The spurs fans didn't riot.
2.the manager said nothing about it.
3.sunderland don't have a fan on the fa board.
4.persie swore at our fans & made gestures but he got away with it,point being arsenal had a fan on the fa board & he said on the radio that an investigation was going to take place BEFORE he was supposed to know this had been decided.
Corrupt as fuck.

The so called pro city, anti united bias wasn't helped by comments made by rag arse licker henry winter in his torygraph coloumn just after it's inception.

Lancet Fluke said:
MCRJON said:
BUMP

I think I saw something hit him on the head that was thrown by the Spurs fans. Presumably the FA (and the media) think that it was ok to wind up opposition fans because he didn't run the length of the pitch. Maybe they could all come up with an arbitrary distance that a player is allowed to run to celebrate and mark it out on the pitch for the referee. C*nts, the lot of them.

The official FA view would be that he didn't directly scream foul and abusive language at the opposition fans and therefore no action would be necessary. Not that it would have made a difference if he did, as Van Persie screamed the 'f' word at children etc at COMS when he scored the equaliser, and that was considered tickety boo, as he played for a Sky 4 club.

Learn the rules of the game my friend:

Regulation 24 (c) (ii) Extra disciplinary action may be taken against players of non-Sky 4 clubs where Richard Scudamore deems it appropriate, after determining the vested interests of all relevant parties.

Is that not clear enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.