FA Watch

MikeF said:
silverback said:
Just a thought....was Evans booked for taking out the winger out on the touchline? the ref waved play on but when the attack broke down did he go back to Evans or did it slip his mind?

It was Fletcher and yes he was booked
Fletcher was booked for the goal one but Evans took the kid out that had just come on and set up there last chance

But wtf can we expect from an organisation that allows football clubs to fill the power positions with appointments from their own chief execs. That's just a bloody disgrace. Fergie was way out of line yesterday. There must have been spit all over that fourth official's face. Yet you don't see anyone from the FA lining up to condemn it. Contrast this with how determined they were to do the rounds of the football phone in's etc after the Adebayor incident.

Fucking shoddy. They're a laughing stock and they don't even know it.
I am sick of them and I am sick of United and I am sick of the "limp along with Alex" media for never daring to point out that there might be a problem here and perhaps it's time to put an end to these antics. FFS, if Fergie is (with a straight face) literally slagging the ref off for blowing his whistle 30 seconds early, then there is something wrong. He is obviously so used to getting his way that he can no longer distinguish between a genuine grievance and a load of strange, whinging bollocks. And we have the FA and the soft soaping media (especially the idiots at Sky and the likes of fat twat Alan Green) to thank for that.

mcfc_ms said:
Notice how match of the day didn't zoom in at every angle looking at some of the things Rooney did in todays game as raised by the blue vibe post

not even a mention on his kick out at Reid, or his mouthing off to the ref so Richardson would be sent off

Has anyone fired an e-mail off to the Beeb about their reviewing of the Adebayor/Van Persie incident and their lack of even a mention of Shrek/Reid yesterday?

NQT said:
mcfc_ms said:
Notice how match of the day didn't zoom in at every angle looking at some of the things Rooney did in todays game as raised by the blue vibe post

not even a mention on his kick out at Reid, or his mouthing off to the ref so Richardson would be sent off

Has anyone fired an e-mail off to the Beeb about their reviewing of the Adebayor/Van Persie incident and their lack of even a mention of Shrek/Reid yesterday?

Very good point, just shows what a hold the media have, I had forgotten about that incident but it was a clear kick out. Again no punishment will come.

NQT said:
mcfc_ms said:

email sent

Fabregas should have been booked today for his celebration as it is an offence to remove ones shirt or covers ones head with ones shirt. But of course Mr Watmore is an Arsenal fan.

todays corruption at the emirates

clear penalty for blackburn

van persie kicking the ball in the net after he had already been booked, second yellow, like richardson yesterday

fathellensbellend said:
todays corruption at the emirates

clear penalty for blackburn

van persie kicking the ball in the net after he had already been booked, second yellow, like richardson yesterday
Add to that fabregas preventing blackburn from taking a quick free kick by kicking the ball away,only a couple of feet but why should he be able to get away with joking with the ref about it,caf.

Can someone clarify something for me. Am I right in saying that the FA said no time was added on for the Owen goal in the Derby as it was already in injury time. If that is the cae why was the geriatric senile twat moaning that the ref didn't add enough time on after the Sunderland own goal scored in injury time. Either time is added on or it isn't! Interesting to note though that whilst the board showed 4 minutes (and I know that is supposed to be a minimum but in reality it is always the time that is played) the ref blew up at 4 mins 34 secs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.