FA Youth Cup tonight

mcfcirlam

I havent read anywhere that the game is in doubt so Kick Off 7.00pm at Stockport, Edgeley Park, NOT HYDE.
£3 Adults, £1 Juniors.
Hope the Blue Alliance come out in force with their flags and constant singing as they were great against Juventus in Next Gen game.

I really rate Poso so if he is playing, give your eyes a treat and get down there and give the boys our support.

See u all later hopefully.

Good luck to the boys, will be a tough game tonight, don't think a performance is needed just a result.

I'll be down there later, according to City's official twitter feed the game is definitely on

mcfcirlam said:
I havent read anywhere that the game is in doubt so Kick Off 7.00pm at Stockport, Edgeley Park, NOT HYDE.
£3 Adults, £1 Juniors.
Hope the Blue Alliance come out in force with their flags and constant singing as they were great against Juventus in Next Gen game.

I really rate Poso so if he is playing, give your eyes a treat and get down there and give the boys our support.

See u all later hopefully.

yes he is, all the 'big' names are. personally i rate Lopes higher;)

Lawlor, Bossaerts, Leigh, Evans, Plummer, Rekik (c), Ntcham, Bytyqi, Cole, Lopes, Pozo

Subs: Gunn, Marin, Byrne, Bryan, Barker

Our youth team begins to look really impressive when the EDS and U18s are merged together into one unit.

GOAL CITY!!! Pozo swivels and fires for goal from 20 yards and the ball nestles into the bottom corner. Brilliant from the Spaniard. 2-0!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.