FA Youth Cup v Oxford United - Tuesday 7th March 7pm

Calming yes but I can currently see Lazio on v AZ beamed all the way from Italy but can't see a game from just over 10 miles or so away.
My father used to make fun of me for that (he lives and works outside the UK). He could watch whatever and whenever. Majority of the leagues on TV.

So I get the frustration.

Just checked the advert on Citytv+ from a week ago and its been changed to commentary only due to unforeseen circumstances, so it doesn't look like it will be on city's site. It directs you to the FA site.
Looks like its not our fault. (sorry, sound like a dipper)

1-0. It was scheduled to be on City+ and then the videwing option disappeared to be replaced by an audio feed, which I am listening to. I cannot imagine what possible difficulties the FA are having running this feed but as others have said there does appear to been a conflict between City and the FA about broadasting rights. If the FA are so intent that they have exclusivity then show the game FFS
Maybe they were going to use City's feed, and then the FA player said no its exclusive to our website, and City said "not without cameras it isn't".

I’ve just joined the fucking FA, fucked around with fucking passwords, fucking formats and fucking get through and it’s not fucking working. Why don’t they fuck off to fucking fuck.
Fuck. Just missed a fucking goal too.
slightly pissed off
at least it’s for our lads.
Somethings, despite the frustration make me laugh, thanks for that. Have to say when I signed up a couple of years ago I had a right faff about with passwords. I think I ended up with a couple of accounts and different email addresses.

Just tried listening to the commentary on City website. Tried ten mins of the Goats waffle and gave up on that, no mention of the bloody score.
Assuming 0-0 but who knows?

Somethings, despite the frustration make me laugh, thanks for that. Have to say when I signed up a couple of years ago I had a right faff about with passwords. I think I ended up with a couple of accounts and different email addresses.
Haha..a right faff it is. At times like this I have remind myself of the full games I’ve followed on teletext !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.