Fab wants to go!

I hope , if he does go , he doesn't expect Arsene to shake his hand .....

Arsene doesn't like shakin' hands!

Wenger's known all season that Fabregas was going to go to Barca this summer.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if his replacement hasn't already been tapped up...

ono said:
He was asked if he was staying in an interview a few months back after a game, and you could tell then that he was off.

If Barca sign him and Villa, they will be unstoppable. They almost are now.

Well as fabregas plays in Xavi and Iniesta posistions then i dont see how it works, to me seems like he be on bench just like he is for Spain when those to play in midfield and he doesnt!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ono said:
He was asked if he was staying in an interview a few months back after a game, and you could tell then that he was off.

If Barca sign him and Villa, they will be unstoppable. They almost are now.

Well as fabregas plays in Xavi and Iniesta posistions then i dont see how it works, to me seems like he be on bench just like he is for Spain when those to play in midfield and he doesnt!!

maybe he'll take Yaya's place?

I still think Xavi is a better player than Fabregas. I'd love them to try and get Yaya and then we get him!

But anyway, who do you think Wenger would have lined up as a replacement if so?

Someone like Hamsík? Or would he just play Nasri in that role and buy a winger?

c4lv3rt said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

maybe he'll take Yaya's place?

What on the bench, hence why Yaya wants a move

MCFC87 said:
I still think Xavi is a better player than Fabregas. I'd love them to try and get Yaya and then we get him!

But anyway, who do you think Wenger would have lined up as a replacement if so?

Someone like Hamsík? Or would he just play Nasri in that role and buy a winger?

Somebody in the transfer forum qouted a newspaper story, that claimed they wanted gourcuff from bordoux, but another article was suggesting a swop involving Zlatan.

Interesting!

Anyone reckon Ibra would flop in the Prem? Or is le Arse the only team he could succeed in?

Mixed thoughts on him really. Flashes or brilliance and then he looks average. Reminds me of someone we bought...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.