Fab wants to go!

they would prob play....

Xavi-------Fabrigas-------Busquets

--------Messi------Inesta-----
--------------Villa-----------

Fuck me that some team!

Iniesta has played LW numerous times this season so expect to see a central trio of Xavi, Busquets and Fabregas.

Barca's "weakness" last season was LW, now it will be their DM as Busquets is crap (compared to the rest of their team ofc). A much more crucial role imo. They won't be as unstoppable as they seem.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ono said:
He was asked if he was staying in an interview a few months back after a game, and you could tell then that he was off.

If Barca sign him and Villa, they will be unstoppable. They almost are now.

Well as fabregas plays in Xavi and Iniesta posistions then i dont see how it works, to me seems like he be on bench just like he is for Spain when those to play in midfield and he doesnt!!

Some team if Fabregas can't get in it. Perhaps we could have one of the spares.

Ja Salford Blue said:
they would prob play....

Fuck me that some team!

Where does Pedro fit into that? He's been fantastic this season, and scored plenty of goals too. And what about Ibra? Oh god, the conspiracists will be full of it tonight on BM...

Wow that Barcenlona team will be a joy to watch, considering Real Madrid will be wanting to spend crazy money to win back La Liga next year will be enthralling.

I think this proves the point even further how the Premiership is fading fast compared to the Spanish league.

I reckon Wenger will fill the gap with Gourcuff!

If Fab goes to Barca, they will be the best team in the world by far.

We will overtake Arsenal this season,Fact!

Goaters said:
Wow that Barcenlona team will be a joy to watch, considering Real Madrid will be wanting to spend crazy money to win back La Liga next year will be enthralling.

I think this proves the point even further how the Premiership is fading fast compared to the Spanish league.
It goes in cycles, Spanish league will get strong over the next few years. Prem will always be one of the best. Something had to be done in other European leagues since the Prem was conquering all!

I like La Liga though. Watching Serie A this year has been awful, Barca next year if they do get Villa and Fab and use the well. Wow, think the title would head there way again - no matter who Reál buy!

Nervous Nedum said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
they would prob play....

Fuck me that some team!

Where does Pedro fit into that? He's been fantastic this season, and scored plenty of goals too. And what about Ibra? Oh god, the conspiracists will be full of it tonight on BM...

oh fuck I forgot about Pedro! well they wont all always be fit I suppose, I think Ibra will be off though, but not to us, back to Itally

MCFC87 said:
Flashes or brilliance and then he looks average. Reminds me of someone we bought...

A bit like Samaras? (without the flashes of brilliance of course)

Fibreglass will go to Barca with Yaya and some money heading to The Emirates.

happy said:
MCFC87 said:
Flashes or brilliance and then he looks average. Reminds me of someone we bought...

A bit like Samaras? (without the flashes of brilliance of course)

Fibreglass will go to Barca with Yaya and some money heading to The Emirates.
Indeed, but I was thinking of Robinho haha.

Wouldn't be surprised if they get Yaya. Arse fans have been crying out for a DM/CM for years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.