Fab wants to go!

Goaters said:
Wow that Barcenlona team will be a joy to watch, considering Real Madrid will be wanting to spend crazy money to win back La Liga next year will be enthralling.

I think this proves the point even further how the Premiership is fading fast compared to the Spanish league.

How can you say that? 2 teams and the rest are about 30 points behind them. Fading fast lol

c4lv3rt said:
Goaters said:
Wow that Barcenlona team will be a joy to watch, considering Real Madrid will be wanting to spend crazy money to win back La Liga next year will be enthralling.

I think this proves the point even further how the Premiership is fading fast compared to the Spanish league.

How can you say that? 2 teams and the rest are about 30 points behind them. Fading fast lol

SPL>>>La Liga

johnny on the spot said:
c4lv3rt said:

SPL>>>La Liga

spot on Jonny<br /><br />-- Tue May 18, 2010 6:12 pm --<br /><br />No doubt barca will be immense next year with the likes of Messi just gettin better and better. I can see Xavi Iniesta and Fab, but sayin that glad i'm not the manager lol

apparently they are after villa and torres too

barca dream team
--------torres-----------
villa----------------messi
-----fabregas----iniesta-------
-------------xavi-------------
maxwell--pique--puyol---alves
------------valdes---------
*gulp*

Goaters said:

I've not seen the PremierLeague fading... so not sure how its faded further?

Also Barca 99 Madrid 96 3rd team 67 .... how is that a good league??

The Spanish League is slow, less competitive and imo more boring to watch than PL football.

The fact Liverpool finished 7th, Chelsea won thier first title for 4 years and the bottom PL side got to Wembely this year i think, shows our league football is far superior to Spain.

redmizzle said:
apparently they are after villa and torres too

barca dream team
--------torres-----------
villa----------------messi
-----fabregas----iniesta-------
-------------xavi-------------
maxwell--pique--puyol---alves
------------valdes---------
*gulp*

no probs, Puyol is past it :)

Him and van pussie are the only one from arse i rate i will be watching barca all the time now espec if they sign villa aswell . wow what a team.

Major blow for Arsenal that Fabregas is leaving, He will be doing well to get into the Barcelona starting line-up though, With Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Keita already there, That is an awesome midfileld Barcelona will have!

if they get fabregas, id certainly be in for yaya toure. imagine our team next season if we sign some real quality:

...................................Given/Hart...........................
....boateng........kompany..................lescott.......luiz...
..........................yaya toure......de jong....................
.......................................milner..............................
............A.Johnson...................................bellamy.......
............................adebayor/torres?...........................

that is a team who shoulbe pushing for the top 3 at minimum and the europa league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.