Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think he's good enough for where are at or where we are heading. I have said so previously. however, for the price along with being home grown he's a steal. miles better than the pathetic signings of Sinclair, Rodwell and co. the other thing I am impressed with is his confidence, he's prepared to go toe to toe with some of the best midfielders in the world for a starting berth, hope this goes through quickly and good luck to the lad in our shirt.

If there's one thing I've felt our midfield has needed in recent times, it's legs.

Yaya is another year older, Fernandinho can't do it all himself and Fernando is Fernando.

Delph gives us mobility in midfield that we don't have, replaces Franks HG place and cost us net £5m after Sinclair left.

Not at an exciting signing, but an intelligent one.

The rest is up to him as to how good he wants to be.
Agree with all that. He's also Villa captain and a good personality to insert into our - at times last season - seemingly languid midfield.

i don't think he's good enough for where are at or where we are heading. I have said so previously. however, for the price along with being home grown he's a steal. miles better than the pathetic signings of Sinclair, Rodwell and co. the other thing I am impressed with is his confidence, he's prepared to go toe to toe with some of the best midfielders in the world for a starting berth, hope this goes through quickly and good luck to the lad in our shirt.
Sinclair was cheaper, coming off the back of a better season with a higher finishing team, at a younger age.

But he played for Villa, not City, last season.

Surely you know by now that our players are carded for the slightest thing.
According to Soccerway stats, it was one red and one yellow. The yellow was against the swamp dwellers when involved in a late season relegation struggle so that won't come as any great shock, the red was against Sunderland over Xmas. This came from 27 league starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.