Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I hope you tell me in 12 months time how badly I got this wrong to be honest. But with the comments "we have some idiot fans who support us" remark because we tend to disagree with the signing just shows immaturity. But I know Delph as a player very well, I know because a close friend is a season ticket holder at Villa and goes home and away. He says that Delph stands out as a ok player in a bad team. He's good at tackling but nothing special and does randomly boot the ball anywhere to clear it.

He's not what we need, at all.

This is all my opinion ofcorse but I know in 12 months the majority of haters will be out in force.

Edit: We all don't need to agree to be supporters you know.

No I hope you tell me in 12 months time how badly I got this wrong to be honest. But with the comments "we have some idiot fans who support us" remark because we tend to disagree with the signing just shows immaturity. But I know Delph as a player very well, I know because a close friend is a season ticket holder at Villa and goes home and away. He says that Delph stands out as a ok player in a bad team. He's good at tackling but nothing special and does randomly boot the ball anywhere to clear it.

He's not what we need, at all.

This is all my opinion ofcorse but I know in 12 months the majority of haters will be out in force.
Oh you've got a friend 'in the know' well if he seems as good a judge as you I couldn't care less about his opinion either.

You can't wait for 12 months to see one of our players fail!?! Please pass your season card to the closest blue......

Oh you've got a friend 'in the know' well if he seems as good a judge as you I couldn't care less about his opinion either.

Well he's a season ticket holder so he knows more about Delph than you. So his opinion is better than yours. I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.