Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we really become this snobby as a club? We have some fans who are already slagging off the guy before he has even signed for us. Can you name me a better homegrown player for 8 million? Not only that he is England international, proven in this league and will accept a squad role. I don't understand how people see this as a bad thing? He is a improvement on fernando. We can't have a team full of superstars, you need balance. If he didn't have the clause in his contract we would of had to stump up 20 million for him so you should be glad we have got him on the cheap.

Oh and for the fans who are hoping he fails. You are then hoping the club fails? Picture this. It's nil nil, He is 1 on 1, 90 minutes, stretford end. Are you still wanting him to fail?

I'm on about Delph not Sterling. I hope Delph does well. But I know my football and unfortunately he's not going to cut it here. Like I sad I hope I'm wrong.
It was a comparison. I like Delph and think he's a steal at £8m. I hate Sterling but I'd still want him to come here and do well with us if he comes.

No I hope you tell me in 12 months time how badly I got this wrong to be honest. But with the comments "we have some idiot fans who support us" remark because we tend to disagree with the signing just shows immaturity. But I know Delph as a player very well, I know because a close friend is a season ticket holder at Villa and goes home and away. He says that Delph stands out as a ok player in a bad team. He's good at tackling but nothing special and does randomly boot the ball anywhere to clear it.

He's not what we need, at all.

This is all my opinion ofcorse but I know in 12 months the majority of haters will be out in force.

Edit: We all don't need to agree to be supporters you know.

'Shows immaturity'

So you know Delph because you've got a mate who's a Villa fan. Why didn't you say that it the first place? This information totally changes things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.