Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor mentality if he's bottled it at the last minute.

Delph might regret this decision for a long time.

How does anyone know he was due to have a medical today ? Because Sky Sources said so ? That's no proof whatsoever. Everyone always gets so giddy thinking deals are done and dusted before there's any official word. Maybe, just maybe, Delph is happy where he is with a very young child just on the scene and he considers now isn't the right time to move. All this "he's bottled it" bollocks is so arrogant and disrespectful.

Ric posted that he was due at CFA today for a medical and interview with City TV in the same way that Mangala did,which if you recall was prematurely uploaded onto the official site, however he didnt show. I presume Ric had been tipped the wink as they say

Apparently Delph pulled out after reading some of the comments on Bluemoon as to how shit he is!

I'm might be wrong he but I'm guessing pellegrini has not even spoken to the lad. The likes of Jose and baconface would have sold the club to him. I don't see that in pellers but I could be wrong
If you listen to people on hear that is supposed to be Txiki's job.

The problem is though nobody really knows what Txiki does, partly because his duties are ambiguous and partly because if he is doing whatever he is doing well then wtf has he got to show for it?

And the fact that this nonsense is self perpetuating. Delph, like Milner, is a gutless fucking **** as far as I'm concerned, but the media will now go all out to scare all English players into not signing for us. I'm fucking sick to my stomach, not because some two bit non-entity from Aston Villa has bottled coming to us, but because those lying cunts in the press can smear us like this and reap dividends
This

It's like the bad old days. Rejected by Fabian Delph. Typical City, eh?

Think he would've been decent. Not great but he'd have done a job. Better than Fernando, anyway.

I don't understand how the happy-clappers aren't questioning that gnome faced charlatan, Txiki. . .

He's poison in our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.