Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with all the Txiki out bollocks. Delph's a guaranteed starter and captain at Villa, he's just broken into the England team and the Euro's are next year.

In all likelihood he's just using common sense as to what's best for him career wise right now and that was my biggest concern over the deal.

Well said mate. It's obvious that he knows where he is best playing atm

Starting top feel like the summer 12/13 window when it promised so much yet ended in disaster.

I don't see us making the same mistakes but a little concern is starting to appear.

Don't be a pair of dickheads. He changed his mind at the last minute and didn't turn up to sign. How the fuck are they supposed to know that. Some posters on here have the brains of a fucking rocking horse.

In that case they shouldn't come on saying its done as if FACT

Sums it up
giphy.gif

It's like the bad old days. Rejected by Fabian Delph. Typical City, eh?

Think he would've been decent. Not great but he'd have done a job. Better than Fernando, anyway.

I don't understand how the happy-clappers aren't questioning that gnome faced charlatan, Txiki. . .

He's poison in our club.
Is it that difficult for you to figure out? England international, and Captain of Villa would be sitting on our bench with the Euros coming up. It's understandable

Poison? Haha What a silly comment

I think he could still end up here. Didn't villa sign a midfielder yesterday? I wouldn't be surprised if this is to get a loyalty bonus out of villa or such like.

What it does do though is confirm that these things aren't done and dusted until it's on the OS. For the record, I think he would have been a good signing but only if he was playing in a two alongside someone like Pogba. Even so, he would have faced stiff competition for his place in the starting line up from Fernandinho. Not the end of the world if it doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.